27 October 2010

hyperactive working at tommy ^^

Actually yesterday i replaced a part-timer a day work cuz she was rushing on her course work..
when i get back tommy i was feel lik im get in to my house...
bcuz there have a funny shiau huei , 2 funny ah kak...but dun have abang wor >_<
cant meet him tim...
but nvm la , i keep chat with them n alot topic to chat haha...
like 3 years never meet each other jor haha~
but actually juz 3 weeks never chat with them only la...
hehe~they always treated me like a xiao mei mei...
my kak zai is the most funny 1...
got 1 light bulb spoiled n tis job always for kak zai 1...
she told me when she met me then she has semangat to repair ady...
n she said if they didnt meet me the sales teruk no mood to work...
kak zai told me after she met me she feels lik herself can fly wor...haha~
exaggerate la weii~~
but i really have fun on yesterday la ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment